Sedum Pachyphyllum Rose
Out Of Stock
The Next Gardener
- Sedum pachyphyllum , commonly known as “Jelly Beans” or “Succulent Beans”, is a small ground-hugging shrubby succulent. It has thick, finger-like, blue-green leaves, which are often tipped with red. In summer, Sedum pachyphyllum will bloom yellow star-shaped flowers.
- Sedums need very little attention to care. They will do just as well in less hospitable areas. They needs bright sunlight to develop and maintian their best colors.
- Sedum pachyphyllum has typical watering needs for a succulent. It's best to allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings. Reducing watering during fall and winter seasons.
- This variety is toxic to humans and pets, it can irritate the skin.
- Primary color: blue/blue-green
- Secondary color: pink
- Bloom color: yellow
- Cold hardiness: zone 9a-11b(from 20F to 50F)
- Product format: 2" pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting
- Special characteristic: easy to propagate
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.