-About Iron Wire Frame Succulent Star-Shaped Hanging Planter-
Add a Twinkle to Your Space with the Star-Shaped Iron Wire Succulent Hanging Planter
This star-shaped iron wire frame is made of iron and comes in grey. It’s perfect for adding a touch of romance and warmth to any space. Use it as a festive decoration or spruce up your garden, room, or other area. The planter is designed to hold succulent plants or other plants, adding a touch of greenery to your decor. If you don’t want to plant any succulents in it, you can also put some other things in it, such as toys, photos, lights, or anything you want. It is lightweight and compact and does not take up a lot of space. Hanging it in your beautiful garden or house is an excellent way to show it to others.
-How to plant succulents on it?-
1. You can create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Let’s get started!
2. To begin, soak the moss in a bowl or bucket for 5-10 minutes until it is fully saturated.
3. Then, pack the moss tightly into the frame through the gaps between the wires.
4. Now you can start arranging your succulents! Start with the larger clippings and use a pencil or stick to make a hole in the moss.
5. Insert the clippings into the holes and design your unique succulent arrangement.
When arranging the clippings, it’s essential to leave enough room for them to grow and not to place them too close together to prevent overcrowding.Your planter will fill out over time, so plan accordingly. Keep adding clippings until you are happy with the result.
6. Once finished, hang your succulents in your garden or home as a unique decoration or give it as a gift to friends.
-How to care for it?-
After planting succulents on it, you should pay attention to the condition of the succulents. Take good care of them like your other beloved succulents.
Never overwater them; just water when the leaves wrinkle, and the moss is dry. Make sure to water the plant deeply once the moss has completely dried out; just water when the leaves wrinkle and the moss is dry. When watering, use a basin or bucket to collect water under the birdcage so that you don't get dirty and wet the floor.
If the succulent is dead, please take it out in time and replace it with a new succulent.
Hang it in a ventilated and dry place to prevent the iron wire from rusting.
Iron Wire Frame Succulent star-shaped hanging planter*1
Size: The most extended length is approximately 9 inches, and the thickest part is about 2.5 inches.