About the Live Succulent Wreath Metal Frame Hanger
Planning to DIY a succulent wreath for the holidays? Don't miss out on this metal succulent wreath frame. The metal frame is not only more durable, but it also provides enough space inside for sphagnum moss, allowing live succulents to root and grow within the frame. Thoughtfully equipped with hooks for hanging, it's suitable for adorning doors, walls above the fireplace, or even windows. Pair it with holiday decorations for Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and enhance the festive atmosphere in your home.
The Succulent Wreath Frame Includes
1. One metal wreath frame
2. 80g of sphagnum moss
Additional materials needed for DIY succulent wreath
1. 80-100 succulent cuttings (depending on your design)
2. U-shaped floral pins or hot glue for securing succulents
3. Chopsticks or pencils for creating holes
4. 30-60 minutes of free time
How to DIY a live succulent wreath
1. Fully soak the sphagnum moss in water for 15 minutes, then squeeze out excess water.
2. Use chopsticks to pack the moss into the frame until it's completely filled.
3. Prepare pre-calloused cuttings and design the wreath shape.
4. Use chopsticks to create holes in the designated spaces for succulent installation.
5. Insert the stems of succulent cuttings into the holes.
6. Secure the succulents to the wreath with U-shaped floral pins or hot glue.
7. Fill all the spaces in the wreath until you achieve your desired look; the wreath is now complete.
How to care for a succulent wreath
Watering: Peat moss has good water retention. We recommend watering thoroughly once a month. You can take off the wreath and place it in a container with water to let it soak. After watering, let the wreath lay flat for 2-3 days to allow excess water to drain before hanging it again.
Light: Live succulent wreaths need ample sunlight to maintain their shape and colors. It's recommended to hang the wreath outdoors where it can receive direct sunlight for at least 8 hours a day (move indoors during winter).
Pruning: Succulent plants within the wreath will continue to grow. When they exceed the original height, you can trim the succulent stems and replant them. Trimming or replacing succulents every 2-3 weeks will keep your wreath vibrant.
Size: 4.33'' (inner diameter) * 8.27'' (outer diameter)
Material: Iron; sphagnum moss