About Moon-Shaped Iron Succulent Hanging Planter
This moon-shaped metal succulent planter is designed to bring creativity to your garden. The metal-framed planter, accompanied by a coconut coir liner, provides a clean and organized space for soil and succulents. Complete with hooks for hanging, it's perfect for decorating your exterior walls, garden fences, wooden gates, and windows. Pair it with decorative LED lights, and the moon-shaped succulent arrangement will bring lively charm to your yard in the evening.
The Succulent Hanging Planter Includes
1. A Moon-Shaped Iron Succulent Hanging Planter
2. A piece of coir mat
Additional materials needed for DIY succulent wreath
1. 25-30 succulent cuttings or succulent plugs
2. Succulent and cactus soil mix
3. A pair of scissors
How to DIY the Hanging Succulent Arrangement
1. Hang the moon planter frame, preferably outdoors for convenient assembly.
2. Put the coir mat in the iron frame. You may need to cut off excess coir mats with scissors.
3. Fill the planter with succulent soil.
4. Prepare succulent cuttings in advance and design the arrangement.
5. Start planting succulent cuttings from the center, working towards the edges, until the planter is filled and meets your envisioned design.
6. Use the provided hooks to hang the succulent moon-shaped arrangement in your desired decorative location.
How to care for the hanging succulent arrangement
Watering: Follow the soak and dry watering method, thoroughly watering when the soil is completely dry.
Temperature: Most succulents cannot tolerate frost, so they need to be moved to a greenhouse or indoors during winter.
Light: Place it outdoors in a location with ample light, providing at least 8 hours of direct sunlight.
Pruning: Regular pruning may be necessary as the succulent arrangement grows to maintain its neat appearance.
Size: 11'' (L) * 2.5'' (D)
Usage Scope: Outdoor; Garden; Patio