The Next Gardener
- Sedeveria Markus, a stunning succulent from Korea. It features long, key-shaped leaves with obliquely pointed anterior segments, smooth adaxial surface, boat-shaped dorsal surface. These leaves are mostly green, blush red or even copper under stress.
- Like other soft succulents, Sedeveria Markus requires indirect bright sunlight to maintain the color and shape form. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In winter, protection from frost is needed.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. To create an adequate cactus mix, simply add pumice, perlite, or grit to cactus soil to provide the proper drainage. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: green/lime
- Secondary color: orange/copper
- Bloom color: white
- Cold hardiness: zone 10a-11b(from 30F to 50F)
- Product format: 2" pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting
- Special characteristic: easy to propagate
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.