Crassula Burgundy Variegated
The Next Gardener
- Crassula Burgundy Variegated is a small shrub with reddish branches and attractive red-edged leaves. These leaves are long, flattened, green with or without red margins, becoming deep red.
- Crassula Burgundy Variegated prefer full but filtered sunlight to transform color. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. If you live in a cold area, it is better to move it indoor before frost.
- Well drainage system is required for succulent to live in. Pick container with drainage holes and use well-draining cactus and succulent soil for them. Mix 50% to 70% mineral grit such as coarse sand, pumice, or perlite to improve the drainage of standard soil if you want to diy your own cactus soil. The best way of watering Crassula Burgundy Variegated is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: green/lime
- Secondary color: red/burgundy
- Bloom color: greenish-white
- Cold hardiness: zone 10a-11b(from 30F to 50F)
- Product format: 2" pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: leaf
- Special characteristic: easy to propagate
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.