- Crassula 'Tom Thumb'( Crassula 'Pastel') , is a fast-growing succulent with tiny, triangular leaves in opposing ranks on stems. The edges of mint green leaves will turn red when stressed. Clusters of tiny white flowers make it very charming in spring.
- Like most of Crassula, Crassula 'Tom Thumb' requires indirect bright sunlight to maintain the color and shape form. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In winter, protection from frost is needed.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: green/lime
- Secondary color: red/burgundy
- Bloom color: white
- Cold hardiness: zone 9b-12b(from 25F to 50F)
- Product format: 2'' pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting
- Special characteristic: pet safe
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.