- Echeveria 'Lola' a gorgeous hybrid of the cross E. lilacina x E. 'Deresina'. Echeveria Lola’s leaves are a delicate shade of light purple or may appear to be a mix of gray and blue hues. Her leaves grow in the shape of a rosette. Its thick layer of farina gives this sturdy rosette the appearance of pearlescent marble with rosy, blushing undertones.
- Like other soft succulents, Echeveria 'Lola' can't survive outdoor in cold winter. Bring them indoor and place them by the window to get as much sunlight as they could or under a grow light.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining cactus soil mix to live in. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: white
- Secondary color: pink
- Bloom color: yellow, coral pink
- Cold hardiness: zone 9b-11b(from 20F to 50F)
- Product format: 2'' pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf
- Special characteristic: pet safe
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.