Echeveria runyonii Rose ex Walther
The Next Gardener
- Echeveria runyonii Rose ex Walther, is native to Mexico, features spatulate-cuneate to oblong-shaped, gray-silver leaves with short tips. The leaves turn pinkish-red when stressed. It blooms orange red flowers.
- Like most of soft succulent, Echeveria runyonii Rose ex Walther requires indirect bright sunlight to maintain the color and shape form. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In winter, protection from frost is needed.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. Usinga Gritty, Porous and Well-Drained soil to provide the proper drainage. Watering thoroughly when soil is dry to touch and let it drains completely to prevent roots rot and pest festations. Water regularly over the summer, reducing watering during fall and winter seasons.
- Primary color: grey/silver
- Secondary color: -
- Bloom color: bright orange and yellow
- Cold hardiness: zone 9a-11b(from 20F to 50F)
- Product format: 2" pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf
- Special characteristic: easy to propagate
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.