The Next Gardener
- Echeveria 'Tango' has elliptical leaves that relatively flat on the front and arc-shaped concave on the back. These leaves are powder green with red color margins on edges.
- Like other soft succulents, Echeveria 'Tango' can't survive outdoor in cold winter. Bring them indoor and place them by the window to get as much sunlight as they could or under a grow light. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. To create an adequate cactus mix, simply add pumice, perlite, or grit to cactus soil to provide the proper drainage. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: green/lime
- Secondary color: red/burgundy
- Cold hardiness: zone 10a-11b(from 30F to 50F)
- Product format: 2" pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf, seed
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.