- Pachyphytum 'Machucae' /Baby finger is rare Korean Succulent. Its leaves are chubby like baby's fingers, typically soft to vivid lavendar color, will turn bright mangos and pink color when they grow well, such as insufficient light and the leaves will be grayish green.The leaves are covered in a powdery wax called farina that protects them in full sun and gives a nice, matte finish.
- Like most of succulents, Pachyphytum 'Machucae' /Baby finger requires indirect bright sunlight to maintain the color and shape form. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In winter, protection from frost is needed.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. To create an adequate cactus soil mix, simply add pumice, perlite, or grit to cactus soil to provide the proper drainage. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: blue/blue-green
- Secondary color: pink
- Bloom color: dark Pink
- Cold hardiness: zone 10 (30F)
- Product format: 2'' pot
- Suitability: balcony, window, garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf
- Special characteristic: pet safe
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.