- Echeveria ‘Blue Surprise’ rosette succulent got its name due to its beautiful gradient color of light blue and light purple leaves. People also call it purple surprise. They will turn into a solid pink colour as shown in the pictures when they thrive.
- Like other soft succulents, Echeveria ‘Blue Surprise’ can't survive outdoor in cold winter. Bring them indoor and place them by the window to get as much sunlight as they could or under a grow light.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: blue/blue-green
- Secondary color: pink
- Bloom color: pinkish-red flowers, yellow tipped
- Cold hardiness: zone 10 (30F)
- Product format: 2'' pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf
- Special characteristic: pet safe
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.