- Echeveria cv. Blue Appleis also called x Sedeveria 'Blue Elf'. The leaves are slender and the tip of the leaf is slanted and pointed, which is easy to turn red. The overall color of Echeveria Blue Apple is green. When it thrives, the front end of the leaf is easily get red color, which looks like charming jelly. There is a big difference in look between it thrives and turns flat.
- Like other soft succulents, Echeveria cv. Blue Apple requires indirect bright sunlight to maintain the color and shape form. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In winter, protection from frost is needed.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: blue/blue-green
- Secondary color: pink
- Bloom color: yellow
- Cold hardiness: zone 9b-11b(from 20F to 50F)
- Product format: 2'' pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf
Special characteristic: pet safe
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.