- Sedum morganianum Burro's tail also commonly known as donkey's tail, is a beautiful, popular, and easy-to-grow succulent with rows of fleshy, tear-drop shaped, blue-green leaves. The stems can grow up to 3.3 feet long.
- As one of the most popular trailing succulents, Sedum burro's tail can be planted indoor or outdoor. It prefers bright and enough sunlight and protection from frost. It does not bloom dependably. In spring, purplish-pink to red-purple flowers may appear in pendant clusters at the ends of the stems, which is very attractive and beautiful.
- Like most of succulents, Burro's tail needs porous, well-draining soil to live in. Water deeply when the soil is completely dry. Easy to propagate from stem cuttings.
- You will receive 5 healthy fresh cuttings of Sedum Morganianum. Each cutting approximately 3’’ in length. All cuttings are hand selected from our nursery, we promise healthy fresh plant cuttings.
- Primary color: green/lime
- Secondary color: green/lime
- Bloom color: purplish-pink to red-purple
- Cold hardiness: zone 10a-11b(from 30F to 50F)
- Product format: cuttings
- Suitability: balcony, window, garden
- Propagation: stem cutting
- Special characteristic: easy to propagate, pet safe
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.