- Sedum rubrotinctum Roseum are closely arranged in rosette shape. The leaves are fleshy, oblong, round tips and turn red when thrive.
- Like most of succulents, Sedum rubrotinctum Roseum grows best in locations where they will enjoy the full sun at least six hours per day. Sedums are also tolerant of heat and drought. Besides cold winter, they can live well outdoors. Great choice to be addition in rocky or ground gardens. Keep indoor Sedums in a sunny window or under artificial lights.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: green/lime
- Secondary color: red/burgundy
- Bloom color: yellow
- Cold hardiness: zone 5a to 9b(-20 to 30F)
- Product format: 2'' pot
- Suitability: balcony, window, garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf
- Special characteristic: easy to propagate
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.