- About Vintage Iron Birdcage Succulent Hanging Planter-
This birdcage is typically a cylindrical and dome-shaped structure made of white iron wire. The primary use of a birdcage is to provide a safe and comfortable home for pet birds. You can open it from the top dome-shaped structure. Will you raise a bird in it? There is another use. That is amazing! We will use it to plant succulents. Yes, a succulent planter. It's ideal for bringing a romantic and cozy feel to any area. Use it to decorate for a special occasion or enhance the ambiance of your garden, room, or other space by adding some greenery. Let's do it!
-How to plant succulents in a birdcage?-
1. Soak the moss in a bowl or bucket for 5-10 minutes until it is fully saturated.
2. Then, pack the moss tightly at the bottom of the cage with a rope.
3. Now, you can start arranging your succulents!
4. Start with the larger clippings and use a pencil or stick to make a hole in the moss.
5. Insert the clippings into the holes and design your unique succulent arrangement.
6. When arranging the clippings, it's essential to leave enough room for them to grow and not to place them too close together to prevent overcrowding.
Capture a stunning picture of your creation to show your loved ones.
-How to care for it?-
After planting succulents in it, you should pay attention to the condition of the succulents. Take good care of them like your other beloved succulents.
Make sure to water the plant deeply once the moss has completely dried out; just water when the leaves wrinkle and the moss is dry. When watering, use a basin or bucket to collect water under the birdcage so that you don't get dirty and wet the floor.
Hang it in a ventilated and dry place to prevent the iron birdcage from rusting.
1. 80g moss *1
2. Birdcage*1 about 8 inches in height and 5 inches in diameter