Crassula Perforata Subsp. Perforata
The Next Gardener
- Crassula perforata subsp. perforata is a small shrubby and sprawling succulent that can grow up to 18 inches! It features short, broadly ovate, opposite, gray-green leaves edged in pink color with pink dots on the margin.
- Full sunlight allows Crassula perforata subsp. perforata to grow the best and gain richest coloration. It is better to grow outdoor rather than indoor. If you live in a cold area, it is better to plant in an indoor environment.
- Pick containers with drainage holes and use well-draining cactus and succulent soil with 50% to 70% mineral grit such as coarse sand, pumice, or perlite. The best way of watering Crassula perforata subsp. perforata is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: grey/silver
- Secondary color: pink
- Bloom color: white, pale yellow
- Cold hardiness: zone 9a-11b(from 20F to 50F)
- Product format: 2" pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf
- Special characteristic: pet safe
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.