- Sedeveria Pink Ruby, an intergeneric hybrid that gets its name from the narrow smooth leaves and ruby like color. The Sedeveria pink ruby leaves are very smooth, so whether it's red in autumn or winter or green in summer, the colors are more eye-catching. That is why they are popular.
- Like most of succulents, Sedeveria Pink Ruby requires indirect bright sunlight to maintain the color and shape form. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In winter, protection from frost is needed.
- To ensure the health of succulents, they need porous, well-draining soil to live in. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. The best way of watering is soak and dry method. Water thoroughly when soil is dry.
- Primary color: green/lime
- Secondary color: red/burgundy
- Bloom color: white
- Cold hardiness: zone 10 (30F)
- Product format: 2'' pot
- Suitability: balcony, window, garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, leaf
- Special characteristic: pet safe
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.