- Senecio Rowleyanus, also known as string of pearls/ String of beads, is a popular trailing succulent for its pendant stems, with pearl-like leaves. A fast grower which is easy to propagated from stems cuttings. Small white blooms in cooler months of year.
- Like other soft succulents, String of pearls requires indirect bright sunlight to thrive. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In winter, protection from frost is needed.
- String of Pearls is very sensitive to overwatering. Besides using well-drainage soil mix and container with drainage holes, the best way of watering is 'soak and dry' method. Water deeply enough for water to run out the drainage hole, then wait for the soil to fully dry before watering again.
- The unique bead-like foliage makes String of Pearls a great choice as trailing houseplant by a south-facing window.
- Primary color: green/lime
- Secondary color: green/lime
- Bloom color: nearly white with long red stamens
- Cold hardiness: zone 9b-11b(from 20F to 50F)
- Product format: 4'' pot
- Suitability: balcony, Window, Garden
- Propagation: stem cutting, seed
- Special characteristic: can be toxic to humans and animals, showy blooms
If you have any issue covered by our guarantee, please connect with us within 14 days of delivery.
In general, 3 to 7 days, all orders will be shipped out the next day after your order. We ship the orders in work days( from Monday to Saturday) and all year around. In general conditions, it will take 3-7 days for you to receive the package. Estimate shipping is offered as your need.