Propagating succulents from leaves needs time and patience. And it is also a good way for parents to show the magic of nature to children. Take it several tries, you will enjoy succulents propagation.
Let’s start it!
- Just gently twist the leaf off the stem. Make sure it’s a clean pull, leaving nothing on the stem.
- Place all leaves in airy location and let them dry out a little bit.
- Set the leaves on top of cactus soil mix, making sure their end don’t actually touch the soil at all.
- Spray the top of soil(not the leaves) to make it wet when the soil dries out in next 2-4 weeks.
- Not all leaves will grow new baby succulents, so it's normal to lose some.
- Keep the roots of new baby succulents covered with new soil mix and start watering them only when the soil dries out.
Click here to learn Propagate Succulents from Stem Cuttings!